On February 19, 2012 a memorial was held at Winston Unity Center honoring the 100th anniversary of the birth of Henry Winston.
Below are links to published versions of speeches and remarks at the memorial.
- The remarks of Jarvis Tyner, Executive Vice-Chair, CPUSA.
- The remarks of Angela Y Davis, Professor Emeritus, University of California, Santa Cruz.
- The remarks of Charlene Mitchell, co-founder of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism.
- The remarks of Daniel Rubin, long-time colleague and comrade of Henry Winston.
- A biographical note
- Selections from Winston's writing.
- Official Memorial Brochure.